RETURN POLICY - To start a Return press here
• 7 days for returns on eligible clothing items with tags and unworn (Accessories, bodysuits, sequins, velvet, party dresses, swimwear and sale items are FINAL SALE). Layaways are FINAL SALE. Mailed items have 7 days after date of delivery to request a return.
• NO REFUNDS, Store Credit will be provided in the form of a Gift Card. It can be used in store or online and will not expire.
• Mailed Items: We will provide a return label but SHIPPING COSTS will be subtracted from the store credit or paid in advance by the client.
• "Pick Up" Orders are eligible 7 days after purchase and can be dropped off in store Monday through Saturday from 11:30am - 5:30pm
• The client must notify the return via email or by phone so we can approve the return and coordinate the return options. You can also request the return here.
• The cost of return labels will be discounted off the store credit, usually $5-$8 depending on the weight. Once the client receives the return slip, if the clients stays with the items for more than 7 days the return eligibility may be evaluated. Keep in mind that we are a small store and inventory moves quickly.
• Store credit will be provided as a none expiring GIFT CARD. Once the items are received and revised (unused with tags, no damages, odors or stains), the Gift Card will be sent via email with a code that can be used online or in store.
• For more info email email@example.com or call +1 (939) 318-0091
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
One of our favorite activities in the world is... EATING! Lucky for us Puerto Rico has a lot to offer in that area. Here are our favorite spots to eat and shop in Santurce, Old San Juan & around the island, also a few we would like to visit ¡Buen Provecho!
- M & C
This town is filled with really good food and trendy shops! For sure it's always on the top of our minds when we decide to go out to eat or do some great shopping!
Picture belongs to Rosa & Elena. Their decor is beautifull, a true asthetic dream and the food is A plus!
OLD SAN JUAN
For us Old San Juan is history, food, color, music, culture and so much more! Walking the streets of Old San Juan is one of our favorite things to do in Puerto Rico. This city is filled with picturesque spots, lots of local restaurants and shops. Below are our favorites!
This picture belongs to Spiga. If you are looking for freshly made bread in Old San Juan, this is the place to go!
AROUND THE ISLAND
Not everithing Puero Rico has to offer is located in Old San Juan and Santurce. We invite you to explore the island!
This picture belongs to Mister Harry. Make sure to visit them in Aguadilla!