Store Pick Up
We offer "Curbside Pick-Up" Monday to Saturday from 11am to 6pm.
How it works?
- At Checkout in "Shipping" options select "Pick Up"
- On the date of your pick up, when arriving, please call us at 939-318-0091 to let us know you are near the store, do not use Instagram or Facebook to let us know because we might no see it on time.
- If you cannot pick up on the selected date, you can pick it up on any of the next pick up days.
- Merchandise not picked after 7 days it is not eligible for returns or exchange
- Merchandise not picked up after 90 days will be returned to the store and the client will receive a store credit in the form of a Gift Card if they do not notify their intentions of picking up in the time period.
See you soon and thank you! All this info and our "Return Policy" is also included on your order confirmation email.
If you need more info. write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
One of our favorite activities in the world is... EATING! Lucky for us Puerto Rico has a lot to offer in that area. Here are our favorite spots to eat and shop in Santurce & Old San Juan and a few we would like to visit ¡Buen Provecho!
- M & C
This town is filled with really good food and trendy shops! For sure it's always on the top of our minds when we decide to go out to eat or do some great shopping!
Picture is from Rosa & Elena. Their decor is beautifull, a true asthetic dream and the food is A plus!
OLD SAN JUAN
For us Old San Juan is history, food, color, music, culture and so much more! Walking the streets of Old San Juan is one of our favorite things to do in Puerto Rico. This city is filled with picturesque spots, lots of local restaurants and shops. Below are our favorites!
This picture is from Spiga. If you are looking for freshly made bread in Old San Juan, this is the place to go!